Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Massive Update

I've allowed several months of updates to accumulate while traveling, so this is going to be a rather large update.

First off, I've now given enough Spatial Computing tutorials that I think they deserve their own section, front and center. Last year's lecture series from France is up in five parts.

I've also added the biology-focussed plenary I'm giving tomorrow at the AMORPH conference in Sheffield, and the invited tutorial on collaborative applications I gave this May at the CTS conference. All the code for live demos associated with these lectures is up as well, so anyone desiring to do so can run it in the convenience of their own home.

Second, our journal article on Composable Continuous Space Programs for Robotic Swarms has been published and is up.

Finally, three more conference and workshop papers and talks:

No comments: